Similar to other eyelash procedures we offer, here at Long Island Dermatology, the Lash Lift is a popular new method of giving patients the aesthetically pleasing eyelashes they’ve always wanted! The Lash Lift uses Keratin, a popular straightening agent as opposed to the solutions used in the traditional lash perm. By using Keratin, we can turn the eyelashes upwards, adding tint to give them length, height and volume. Giving women the appearance of having longer and thicker eyelashes.
Lash Lift Procedure
Done similarly to the lash perm, the lash lift procedure uses a keratin solution applied to the lashes rather than perm solutions.
- Have the ability to strengthen and tint the lashes at the same time.
- Procedure tales under an hour to complete!
- The treatment gives patients brighter, well-colored, intense lashes, that appear more prominent and give patients more depth to their eyes.
- Has a number of anti-aging qualities as well.
- Effects generally last 6-8 weeks.
For more information about the lash lift procedure or to schedule your next appointment with us, contact Long Island Dermatology now.